Thursday, May 22, 2008

mom's birthday

I remember when David and Mark had a paper route and it was winter and they didn't want to go out in the cold. So you bundled me up and we all went to deliver the paper.
Whenever I rode in the car I would stand right next to you almost under your arm and you would have the radio on and be singing to the latest hits.
There was the time the 4 of us went to Calif. I am sure you told me over 100 times not to put my crayons in the back window. Well I wasn't a very good listener and I put them in the back window and they did melt making a huge mess in your car.
When we were in Calif. (I think this was the time) we went to visit Roberta & Harold and I was sick and threw-up all over Roberta's couch. She wasn't very happy with me.

No comments: