Mom, I hope this birthday is the best yet. You have taught us all so many of lifes lessons. All of the times you came to help me with babies, and potty training the 2 year olds. I think Dallas is the only one I actually had to potty train and it was pretty easy as we were living in your McKinney house and with the pool I just let him run around naked and every time it looked like it was time I would scoop him up and run into the house. All the times you babysat while we lived in Allen so I could work to make ends meet. I know the boys were a handfull and you were there for us everyday to help.
The sacrafices you made so you could serve the Lord and go on all the missions inspires me to want to serve as well. But maybe not as many !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment