Sunday, June 22, 2008

No Grandma, I'm not dating, don't worry.

My favorite qualities of my darling Grandma include the following; selfless, spiritual and fun.


You are constantly striving to serve. Whether it be working at the temple, cooking a meal, or serving a mission. You have been a wonderful example to me. Your priorities are clear, apparent, and righteous. I can only hope I can become a woman of such vigor and passion for serving the Lord.


Your spirit has always been inspired. You shed light with wisdom and sincere consideration to those around you, including your loved ones. I have been strengthened many times by your testimony and the passion you have for the gospel. The importance of sharing and spreading the truth has been magnified by your actions and words. I have always admired the person that you are and the many lives you have touched.


You have always enjoyed life. No matter the circumstance or trial, the smile never escapes your face. I have many fond memories of playing baseball in our tiny backyard upon your request. I've always enjoyed hearing you talk, your stories, and playing board games with you!


I hope you know I look up to you and am so very grateful for the example you have set.
Happy Birthday Grandma!

Love,
Bridget

No comments: