
Hi Grandma,
This picture of you holding me as a newborn is framed in my living room. I love to look at it and think of how much I love you.
You are a wonderful grandmother. I love to be around you. You make me smile and you give great energy. You always keep us active whether we are up and moving or sitting down playing games laughing and having fun.
This picture of you holding me as a newborn is framed in my living room. I love to look at it and think of how much I love you.
You are a wonderful grandmother. I love to be around you. You make me smile and you give great energy. You always keep us active whether we are up and moving or sitting down playing games laughing and having fun.
I am especially grateful for the many things you have taught me, even when you may have not realized it. I remember visiting you when I was in college and I noticed you sitting on the sofa reading your scriptures faithfully. Both you and Grandpa are exceptional examples to me and I love calling you my grandparents.
Happy Birthday.
Love,
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment