Heavenly father knew what he was doing when he put me in your hands. even though we had our ups and downs, agreements and disagreements, you always taught with love.
You have an undying and persistent love of the gospel. It shows with your track record of missions alone. You taught many about the gospel, including me.
You have taught many and they love you for it!
When things were slow, you were the first to mention board games. I'll always remember your laughter with people.
Mom you taught, loved and lived an wonderful life with lots of family and friends with the gospel always at the head of it.
Thank you for the perseverance, love and laughter. I hope I can do half as much as you have travelled, loved and taught when I reach your age. You are a wonderful person and I thank Heavenly father everyday for just knowing and loving you.
Love,
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment